Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A beautiful sight.....

This morning as I was driving to school, I noticed an unusual sight.

Ahead of me on the left (northwesterly) was the full moon.

Behind me (the southeasterly), the rising sun.

At a single point in time, I could see the full moon AND the sun. It was beautiful!! And very odd!! I enjoyed the view all the way to the state line when the moon finally sank.


P.S. We've been combing cornstarch through Gus' (Gus's??) fur and he looks much better!!! Thanks for all the helpful suggestions and Boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Girl,
I'm so glad that my suggestion to douse the cat in turpentine and rub styrofoam in his fur was a valuable and appreciated comment. I apologize for not having pushed my "sarcasm" or "boy telling a dry joke in the style of dad" key on my keyboard prior to typing this message (it's next to the "tab" key). In any case, it is no surprise that the moon/sun combo ended at the state line. They don't allow any mooney-sunny in Wisconsin.