Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May, Sway!!

It happened again. I was circled by the vulture while walking. Ok, now it's just getting old. Unless the vulture wants to make friends with me, but I'm not certain how well a human-vulture friendship could happen.

And last week after church, Matt and I were driving home. While we were waiting to turn onto the highway, we were passed by a motorcycle crew. Most of the motorcycles were the typical: black leather, lots of chrome, tough looking guys with bandannas and more black leather with jeans. But one of them was not. He was a tough looking guy but instead of a motorcycle, he was cruising town on a white and red Vespa. So funny! I laughed at him, which I know isn't nice, but it was so incongruous, I had to laugh!!


2 comments:

Alice said...

OK, the next time, just stop and ask the vultures just exactly what is it about your walk that they find so interesting! Maybe they are hoping you'll find some road kill for them!

Anonymous said...

Honey, you have always had a way with animals. The vulture just knew a friendly face when he saw one. Mater