Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pictures, part 2

So I'm still learning about blogging and am trying to figure out how to post multiple pictures with captions.



Front porch. It's a finished room but we close it off in the winter because there's no heating vents in there and it gets pretty chilly. But soon, we'll have it open again....



Kitties. I promise they're not evil, possessed kitties even though they kinda look like it here... And you wouldn' t know it from this picture, but that cat tunnel is highly contested property!



It is so hard being a house cat...

Gus stayed like this for about an hour. Yeah, he's not a normal cat.



Mac pretending to be a jungle cat. Of course, I don't think jungle plants are in pots that Matt waters nightly. I tried to get him to keep his eyes open, but drat cat, he wouldn't cooperate.
I will have more pictures once we get more rooms finished!!











5 comments:

Alaina said...

Love all the pics! Your pantry is AWESOME - I'm having some serious jealousy issues right now. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mer,

The pictures look great! I like the curtains. Do you want to come and make some for my house next?

Anonymous said...

Hi Girl,

Love the pictures. Despite your best efforts most are right side up and reasonably high quality. The cats do look slightly evil and the upside down pic of Gus does capture some of the essence of just how "special" of a kitty he is.

Jenna said...

Mac is not a dumb kitty... He knows that a camera pointed at our face equals flash. And no one wants to look into a flash!

Anonymous said...

Hi Girl,
Ok, so this has nothing to do with the cat pictures.

Spring is coming soon (as you can tell by the slightly heavier snowfall) and what about sharing some of your gardening tips on the blog. Last spring I planted a chicken bone and I completely did not get the chicken tree I was hoping for. I know you and Matt grow a lot of garden food so any herbavivacious advice you could offer would be smashing.

Cheerio,
BOY