Friday, February 8, 2008

The end is here.

Our total count: 15 inches in less than 12 hours. That's a lot of snow.
And it's beautiful!!! It's a heavy, wet snow and is sticking to all of the trees. It looks a little like a Currier and Ives print. I'll try to get some pictures this weekend, when we are supposed to get 2-4 more inches. Yay.....

Don't get me wrong, I love the snow. But I need more time inbetween snows to clean up. It still takes me about 3 tries to get out of our driveway because of the snow.

On a side topic: I thoroughly enjoyed my snow day but I think we need to start a sunny day. Here's my thought: we get out of school, work, whatever when the weather is bad. We should also get out of school, work, whatever when the weather is gorgeous. We should close businesses when it is 80 and sunny outside and not only when it's -13 and snowing outside!!! Let's have snow days AND beautiful sunny days!!!!!!!!

Who's with me?????????

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm with you! Oh wait, as a teacher I get most of those days off anyway! Teehee...

Alaina said...

I totally agree! How great would that be?!